Your shopping cart is empty.
- Oct 02, 2020
- 0 Comments
Affordable, Versatile and Mobile
OMNI 2 makes it easier than ever to drive scenarios, monitor performance, and capture participants' actions for data-rich debriefing sessions. OMNI 2 is simple to operate with touchscreen controls and an intuitive layout that lets you manage physiological changes while remaining focused on the training. Put simply, it's a frustration-free solution that works to complement your clinical know-how.
Automatically Adapts to Your Training Needs
OMNI 2 offers you specialized tools to help you meet training objectives across multiple clinical areas. Whether you are refining clinical skills, or driving scenario-based training exercises, OMNI 2 gives you the control and feedback you need to train efficiently and effectively. What's more, OMNI 2's intelligent setup features make configuration a breeze by automatically detecting your Gaumard simulator and showing you only the tools you need. Say hello to versatility.
- Wireless communication lets you move freely to better observe the action
- Over 35 programmable vitals including: HR, ECG, RR, BP, SpO2, EtCO2, and more
- One-touch vitals controls facilitate changes on-the-fly or trending over time
- Monitor CPR quality metrics in real time to ensure quality
- Supports optional virtual patient monitor for training assessment and decision-making skills
- Monitor ventilation quality and its effectiveness on the patient
- Timestamped log records provider actions, vital signs changes, and notes to aid debriefing
- Includes preprogrammed lists of common provider actions for easy tracking
- Save and share session log for archiving and debriefing
Ready for Training. Just Tap and Go.
OMNI 2 is compatible with a growing selection of over 40 Gaumard patient simulators and skills trainers. Working with multiple models? Startup is fast and easy. Once paired, OMNI 2 automatically detects your simulator's features to show you just the tools you need. Say hello to versatility.
- Real-time CPR feedback: Compression depth and rate, excessive ventilation, no-flow time, CPR cycle
- Smart Coach: audible tones make it easy to teach the correct rate and ratio every time
- Detailed report lets you identify and improve the weak areas in a provider's performance
- Simulate realistic clinical presentations to train patient assessment and care
- Train patient monitor interpretation and management planning
- Features skill-specific modules including blood pressure and CPR trainers with real time feedback
- Automatic fetus delivery controls offer you repeatability and consistency between exercises
- Rehearse management of shoulder dystocia
- Virtual CTG monitor support offers practice in FHR/UA interpretation, decision making and documentation
- Simulate respiratory compromise to train assessment and management protocols
- Monitor ventilation performance in real-time to improve technique
- Built-in resuscitation algorithms help track participant actions and key events for debriefing