Your shopping cart is empty.
HAL® Adult Multipurpose Airway and CPR TrainerThe HAL® S315.400 advanced airway trainer allows learners to practice recognizing and managing a difficult airway via endotracheal intubation or surgical intervention, perform CPR, and treat tension pneumothorax. What’s more, all of HAL’s lifelike features operate without external power or batteries. Simply pressurize the internal reservoir using a standard BVM and it’s ready for use. HAL’s innovative features and green design make it a powerful trainer that’s easy-to-use, effective, and portable.
HAL® Adult Multipurpose Airway and CPR Trainer Features:
- Realistic airway which is manually programmable to include tongue edema, laryngospasm and pharyngeal swelling
- Use NP/OP tubes, ventilate, and intubate
- Realistic chest compression/recoil
- BVM produces realistic chest rise
- Intubate using conventional adjuncts
- Inflating lungs produces realistic chest rise
- Gastric distention
- Easy neck flexion and extension
- Unilateral chest rise with right main stem intubation
- Lungs can be disabled independently
- Surgical airway procedures such as tracheostomy and needle or surgical cricothyrotomy
- Supplied with normal and surgical cricoid cartilage inserts, allowing for longitudinal and transverse incisions
- Bilateral needle decompression at 2nd intercostal space
- Bilateral drainage at 5th intercostal space using conventional large diameter chest tubes
- Pneumatic controls powered by internal reservoir charged using supplied manual pump or a conventional BVM
- Multifunctional, compact, portable
- Eyes may be open or closed
- Adult male upper body and head
- Silicone face/head skin for realistic jaw thrust, head tilt/chin lift
Made in USA by Gaumard Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
One year warranty.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
"Simulators for Education"
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer