Your shopping cart is empty.
Functioning of Brain Model
Premium quality anatomical model of the functional human brain. Provides an incredible amount of realism and detail. Model is color coded to allow students to study the regions within the cerebral cortex, which are allied to certain functions. Impulses from the sensory organs, the skeletal muscles, skin and joins all travel to areas specialized in interpreting information. Realistic textures make this brain replica an excellent tool for educational study, as well as for patient demonstrations. 50% natural size of an adult brain. Made of durable, sturdy and washable plastisol polymer, this replica will withstand long time use and handling. Model features artisan hand painted details and numbers, and includes a key card for identifying structures. Includes 4.8" x 4.8" x 1" mount for display.
When mounted, the model measures 8.25" tall, 6" long and 5.75" wide.
- BRAIN MODEL || Functional brain model for anatomical study. 1/2 natural size. Shows regions within the cerebral cortex which are allied to certain functions
- COLOR CODED || Model features hand painted, color coded areas to represent the various brain structures
- INCREDIBLE REALISM || Features realistic details, textures and structures - providing an incredible amount of realism for examining the human brain
- NUMBERED WITH KEY CARD || Includes key card for identifying the 34 numbered structures
- DURABLE POLYMER CONSTRUCTION || Made of durable and sturdy plastisol polymer. This washable model is easy to clean and will hold up to years of handling
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Eisco Authorized Dealer.
Nice presentation piece.
My daughter was very happy,when she received the brain model.It helps her a lot being a ist year in medicine course.Thank you so much..
This was purchased for a middle school student - would have been superb had a book/booklet been available to briefly describe the function of each area of the brain.