Your shopping cart is empty.
Life/form® Adult CRiSis™ Auscultation Manikin
Manikin has all the same features as the complete CRiSis™ Manikin (LF03953U">LF03953U) with the addition of auscultation sites with heart and lung sounds.
The manikin presents itself as a real patient without visible auscultation sites. The student must palpate to identify correct auscultation locations, and will hear different heart and lung sounds as the SmartScope™ is moved to different locations on the manikin.
- A diagnosis of the condition selected by the instructor can be made by comparing the variations in sounds occurring at different sites
- Lung sounds can be detected at five anterior and two midaxillary locations and students can practice auscultation at six anterior heart sites.
- Remote control does not have to be pointed directly at the manikin or SmartScope™ to operate.
- One remote control will operate multiple sets of SmartScopes™ and manikins simultaneously.
- Listen to the sounds by using either the single or dual user headpieces on SmartScope™ or by connecting to an amplified speaker (not included, (SB20146U">SB20146U)).
- Range on the unit is up to 100 ft. of remote access.
Adult CRiSis Auscultation Manikin includes:
- Complete CRiSis™ Manikin with auscultation sites,
- one remote control with LCD display,
- one SmartScope™ with single- and dual-user headpieces,
- and hard storage case.
Ideal for ACLS, paramedic, EMT, and nursing training at every level.
- Fine Crackle
- Friction Rub
- Coarse Crackle
- Mono Wheeze
- Normal Vesicular
- Pulmonary Edema
- Aortic Regurgitation
- Mitral Stenosis
- Pulmonary Stenosis
- Mid Systolic
- S3 and S4 Gallups
- Systolic Click
- Atrial Septal Defect
Blood Pressure Arm Manual:
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
"Simulators for Education"
Nasco Authorized Dealer.