Your shopping cart is empty.
Complete Auscultation GERi™ Manikin, Medium
U.S. Contiguous States Only
Complete Auscultation GERi™ Manikin, Medium Skin ToneThe Complete Auscultation GERi™ Medium Skin includes all the main features of Complete GERi™ with the addition of auscultation torso, SmartScope™, and remote.
- Six anterior heart sites with 12 heart conditions
- Five anterior, six upper posterior, four lower posterior, two mid-axillary lung sites with 12 lung conditions
Complete Auscultation GERi™ also available in Light Skin Tone.
IV arm, BP arm and Auscultation sounds are available on the Advanced Auscultation GERi™ Version.
GERi™ has an elderly appearance with skin wrinkles and folds. Complete lifelike range of motion, realistic patient positioning, and non-pinching joints - moves like a person.
- Lightweight - approximately 28 lbs.
- Full-size adult manikin - measures 58"
- Overall female appearance
- Converts to male with removal of wig and attachment of male genitals
- Normal and Cancerous Mole
- Stage 1 Sacral Ulcer
- Dilated and Constricted Pupils
- Reddened Skin Folds
Patient Care Simulation:
- Bandaging and Wound Dressing
- Bed Baths
- Clothing Changes
- Denture Placement and Removal, Upper and Lower
- Ear Canal Irrigation, Otic Drops, and Hearing Aid Placement
- Eye Irrigation
- Finger and Toe Manipulation with Bandaging - Flexible and Individually Molded
- Hair Care Washing and Combing
- Intramuscular Injection Sites: Arm, Thigh, Buttock
- Oral and Nasal Hygiene: Lavage, Gavage, and Suctioning
- Ostomy Care: Ileostomy and Colostomy Tissue
- Maintenance and Appliance Application, Lavage, and Suctioning
- Patient Positioning
- Patient Transfer Techniques
- Tracheostomy Care, Lavage and Suctioning
- Gastrostomy Procedures, Lavage and Gavage
- Enema Administration, Female Only
- Urinary Catheterization, Female and Uncircumcised Male
- Pap Smears and Douching
- Prostate Exam, Stage B
- asogastric Tube Placement
- Internal Fluid Reservoirs
The GERi™ Auscultation Manikin also includes:
- Auscultation Sites with Heart and Lung Sounds
- Heart Sites, Six anterior locations with 12 heart conditions
- Lung Sites: Five Anterior, six upper posterior, four lower posterior, and two midaxillary locations with 12 lung conditions
- Aortic Regurgitation, Atrial Septal Defect, Holosystolic, Midsystolic, Mitral Stenosis, Normal, PDA, Pulmonary Stenosis, S3 Gallop, S4 Gallop, Systolic Click, and VSD
- Bronchial, Cavernous, Coarse Crackle, Fine Crackle, Friction Rub, Mono Wheeze, Normal, Pectoriloquy, Pulmonary Edema, Rhonchi, Stridor, and Wheeze
- Simulates over 35 nursing and medical procedures
Ideal for OBRA Required Training. Life/form®.
Download Hardware PDF Guide
Made in USA by Nasco Health-care.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Nasco Authorized Dealer