Your shopping cart is empty.
Newborn PEDI® S109 - Newborn Skills Trainer
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
Newborn PEDI® S109 - Newborn Skills TrainerThe Newborn PEDI® S109 is a full-body newborn patient simulator designed to help participants train and develop neonatal procedural skills. The S109's anatomically accurate anatomy allows participants to work hands-on and hone intubation, ventilation, compressions, IV cannulation, and umbilical catheterization skills.
With its anatomically accurate features and lifelike feel, Newborn PEDI® introduces a new level of realism to neonatal procedural skills training. Prepare learners for airway intubation, resuscitation, IV cannulation, catheterization, and more through simulation-based exercises that approximate real life.
This Newborn Simulator also features:
- Full-term neonate of average size & weight: 8 lbs 19.5 in
- Smooth, full-body skin
- Available in light, medium, and dark skin tones at no additional cost
- Realistic resistance and range of joint articulation including flexible spine
- Detachable umbilical cord
- Palpable lumbar landmarks for proper needle insertion
- Anatomically accurate oral cavity and airway including gums, tongue, epiglottis, glottis, and vocal cords
- Practice endotracheal intubation with standard adjuncts
- Supports placement of supraglottic airway devices
- Perform Sellick maneuver
- Supports positive-pressure ventilation via BVM, nasopharyngeal, or oropharyngeal intubation
- Visible chest rise with positive-pressure ventilation
- Chest tube insertion
- Realistic resistance for chest compressions and recoil
- Palpable pulses generated with manual pressure bulb: fontanelle, umbilical, brachial, and femoral
- IV cannulation: bolus infusion and sampling from the hand, scalp, and umbilicus
- Umbilical catheterization (UVC/UAC): access, continuous infusion, and sampling
- Bilateral heel stick with blood draw
- Lumbar puncture: catheterization, infusion, and sampling
- Anterolateral thigh intramuscular injection
- Bilateral intraosseous tibial infusion
- Allows nasogastric and orogastric intubation
- Perform feeding and suction through gastric tubes
- Ileostomy, colostomy, and suprapubic stomas for ostomy care and drainage exercises
- Interchangeable male and female genitalia
- Urinary catheterization with fluid return
- Newborn PEDI® Skills Trainer
- (3) Stomas
- (3) Umbilical Stumps
- Umbilical Cord
- (3) Lumbar Inserts
- (6) Replacement Intraosseous Tibial Bones
- (4) Heel Stick Inserts
Made in USA by Gaumard Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
One year warranty.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer