Your shopping cart is empty.
NOELLE® Automatic Childbirth Skills Trainer Torso with OMNI®
NOELLE® Automatic Childbirth Skills Trainer Torso with OMNI®The NOELLE® Automatic Childbirth Skills Trainer Torso with OMNI® is a comprehensive teaching system that allows students to practice providing care through the complete birthing process. Participants can work hands-on and practice Leopold maneuvers, assist during a difficult delivery, and hone postpartum suturing skills. Gaumard® childbirth simulators have been part of Maternal and Child Health programs for more than 50 years.
NOELLE® S552 Maternal Birthing Torso
- Full size upper and lower female torso
- Removable stomach cover
- One articulating birthing baby with umbilical cord and placenta
- Automatic birthing system that rotates baby as it moves through the birth canal
- Measure head descent and cervical dilation
- Multiple placenta positions
- Replaceable dilating cervices
- Practice postpartum suturing on vulval inserts
- Practice Leopold Maneuvers
OMNI® User Guide
- Two umbilical cords
- Two dilating cervices
- Two umbilical clamps
- Two vulval inserts
- One Omni™ controller
- Three vulva for postpartum suturing
- Talcum powder and silicone lubricant
- NOELLE® training guide
- NOELLE® teaching guide with scenarios
- Carrying bag
One year limited warranty.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
“Simulators for Education”
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer
Shipping Dimensions & Weight:
- Size: 43" x 20" x 16"
- Weight: 50 Lbs
Made in USA by Gaumard Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
One year warranty.