Your shopping cart is empty.
IV injection Arm and SimBP™ Simulation Kit
U.S. Contiguous States Only
IV injection Arm and SimBP™ Simulation KitBlood pressure is continually measured worldwide both in clinical practice and medical research by auscultation using the sphygmomanometer in an effort to eliminate the risk of high blood pressure known as a “silent killer”. But if prevented early, it can be fully treated!
Take advantage of 3B Scientific’s newest learning kit combining the best-selling I.V. Injection Arm paired with SimBP™ Simulator for Blood Pressure by Cardionics. Add an extra layer of realism to standardized patient scenarios and train the fundamental clinical skills of manual blood pressure measurement and venous blood draws.
SimBP™ Simulator for Blood Pressure:
The SimBP™ Simulator for Blood Pressure is a reliable instrument for measuring blood pressure to provide the most accurate readings of upper and lower pressures. By utilizing the SimScope® stethoscope (included) students can listen to 5 different Korotkoff phases and learn how to identify each of them.
- Individual manipulation of systolic and diastolic pressures, as well as the heart rate
- Measurements range between 20 and 300 mmHg
- Soft and easy to put on cuff, with a flexible inflation bladder
- Reduced cuff pressure inflation for a more comfortable feel of the standardized patient
- Adjustable volume
I.V. Injection Arm:
Made of 3B SKINlike™ silicone, this skill trainer is unique in quality and design and allows realistic practice to teach blood draw competence to medical staff. It is also suitable for group instruction because of its high quality, resistance to stains and easy-to-clean soft material. It is ideal for practicing the following: - Correct puncture of peripheral veins for blood sampling. The following veins can be punctured: basilica vein, cephalic vein, median cubital vein, dorsal venous rete of hand
- Intravenous injections
- Positioning of a butterfly catheter
- SimBP™ Simulator for Blood Pressure
- SimScope® electronic stethoscope
- Power supply
- Software (delivered on a USB Stick)
- Product manual
- One year warranty
I.V. Injection Arm
- 1 injection arm with already mounted tubing system
- 1 infusion bottle
- 1 stand
- 1 bottle of 3B Scientific® artificial blood concentrate (250ml)
- 1 plastic cup
- 1 disposable syringe and 2 injection cannulas (recommended cannula size: 20 and 21 gauge)
- 2 tubing systems as replacement parts
- 1 container of talcum powder