Your shopping cart is empty.
1-Year CPR Simulator w- I.V. Arm, I.O Access And OMNI® Code Blue
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
1-Year CPR Simulator w/ I.V. Arm, I.O Access And OMNI® Code BlueThe One-Year-Old CPR Patient Simulator with OMNI® is a full-body 1-year pediatric patient simulator designed to help participants practice and hone basic life support and CPR skills. Participants can work hands-on during chest compression and ventilation exercises while educators can monitor CPR performance and receive quality metrics in real-time with OMNI®.
- Fully articulating head and jaw with teeth and tongue
- Individual disposable airways to practice hygienic mouth-to-mouth ventilation
- Airway blocked when head is forward
- Easily accessible chest cavity with molded ribcage, lungs, and heart
- Realistic chest rise during ventilation
- Four arterial pulse points
- Soft, lifelike faceskin with molded hair
- Intramuscular (IM) Injection Sites on the quadriceps
- Bilateral brachial, right femoral, and left posterior tibial pulses
- Eyes open and close in realistic eye sockets for ophthalmic purposes
- One normal eye and one eye dilated
- Practice regular or Vest CPR
- T-shirt and shorts
- Custom nylon carrying bag
- Instruction Manual
- One year warranty
Compare 1-Year CPR Models
|Arterial Pulse Sites|
|Omni Code Blue Pack|
|Femoral Venous Site|
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
"Simulators for Education"
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer