Your shopping cart is empty.
Complete KERi™ Manikin, Light Skin
Life/form® molding and modeling techniques have given KERi™ an unusually realistic appearance as a woman, or as a man when the wig is removed. Unique visual features reinforce the importance of inspecting patients and noting changes in their appearance. All joints provide maximum lifelike range of motion not found in other manikins. Life/form® simulations have been included to allow the practice of more than 35 patient care procedures.
KERi™ has a non-age appearance. Complete lifelike range of motion, realistic patient positioning, and non-pinching joints - moves like a person. Perfect for all OBRA required training. Carrying case sold separately
- Lightweight - approximately 28 lbs.
- Full-size adult manikin - measures 58"
- Overall female appearance
- Converts to male with removal of wig and attachment of male genitals
Visual Inspection Features:
- Normal and Cancerous Mole
- Stage 1 Sacral Ulcer
- Dilated and Constricted pupils
- Reddened Skin Folds
Superior Range of Motion:
- Trunk - Rotation, Hyperextension
- Neck - Rotation, Hyperextension, Lateral Flexion
- Shoulder and Hip - Abduction, Adduction, Rotation, Hyperextension
- Elbow - Extension, Flexion, Pronation, Supination
- Knee - Extension, Flexion
- Wrist - Flexion, Hyperextension, Radial Flexion, Ulnar Flexion
- Ankle - Eversion, Inversion, Dorsiflexion, Plantarflexion
- Fingers and Toes - Abduction, Adduction, Flexion (soft, lifelike material)
- Bandaging and Wound Dressing
- Bed Baths
- Clothing Changes
- Denture Placement and Removal, Upper and Lower
- Ear Canal Irrigation, Otic Drops, and Hearing Aid Placement
- Eye Irrigation
- Finger and Toe Manipulation with Bandaging - Flexible and Individually Molded
- Hair Care Washing and Combing
- Intramuscular Injection Sites: Arm, Thigh, Buttock
- Oral and Nasal Hygiene: Lavage, Gavage, and Suctioning
- Ostomy Care: Ileostomy and Colostomy Tissue
- Maintenance and Appliance Application, Lavage, and Suctioning
- Patient Positioning
- Patient Transfer Techniques
- Tracheostomy Care, Lavage and Suctioning
The complete KERi™ Manikin also includes:
- Gastrostomy Procedures, Lavage and Gavage
- Enema Administration, Female Only
- Urinary Catheterization, Female and Uncircumcised Male
- Pap Smears and Douching
- Prostate Exam, Stage B
- Nasogastric Tube Placement
- Internal Fluid Reservoirs
- Box Dimensions: 37"x 21"x 11" in
- Shipping Weight 34 Lbs (Dimensional weight is 48 Lbs).
Made in USA.
Five Year Warranty.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Nasco Authorized Dealer
I bought this mannequin for our nursing school in the Democratic Republic of Congo. It will be useful for instruction in nursing techniques in our low-technology setting. My only wish is that it came in a dark skin version. As it was, we painted it a dark color, but I don't know how well the paint will hold up in daily use.