Your shopping cart is empty.
Omni Blood Pressure Arm Pack
Omni Blood Pressure Arm Pack - (former S201.415)The Omni Blood Pressure Arm Pack includes a full-size adult left arm that may also be attached to the S200, S201, S205 and S206 manikins. This is a versatile training tool developed to assist health professionals teach the processes and skills required to perform blood pressure auscultation procedures and techniques.
- Full size left arm that may also be attached to Gaumard manikin
- Programmable, palpable radial pulse when cuff pressure is less than the selected systolic blood pressure
- Korotkoff sounds K1 through K4 (K5 is silence) audible between systolic and diastolic pressures
- Korotkoff sounds are automatically silenced if auscultation gap is selected
- Korotkoff sounds are automatically adjusted depending upon selected heart rate and the rate of cuff deflation
- Conventional stethoscope to auscultate Korotkoff sounds in the antecubital area
- Programmable Blood Pressure Auscultation Tutor
- Adjustable systolic and diastolic pressures
- Adjustable auscultation gap
- Adjustable pulse rate
- Display tracks cuff pressure
- International power supply 100 to 240VAC
- Optional speakers with volume control allow students to hear what the individual student hears while using the stethoscope
- One Omni controller included
- Soft carrying bag
- Instruction manual
OMNI® User Guide
Made in USA by Gaumard Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer