Your shopping cart is empty.
Susie® and Simon® Newborn CPR w- Intraosseous & Venous Sites
Susie® and Simon® Newborn CPR - Trauma Care w/ Intraosseous & Venous Sites
The Susie Simon® S103 is a full-body newborn patient simulator used to practice and hone proper CPR and other airway management skills. With the OMNI™ Code Blue® pack, educators can keep track of the cadence and depth of cardiac compressions and airway ventilation.
- Fully articulating head and jaw with tongue
- SAFE CPR™ individual disposable airways to practice hygienic mouth-to-mouth ventilation
- Arterial pulse points
- Soft, lifelike faceskin with molded hair
- T-shirt and shorts
- Instruction manual
- Custom nylon carrying bag
- One year limited warranty
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
"Simulators for Education"
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer