Your shopping cart is empty.
Cricotracheotomy Trainer Simulator
FOR ADVANCED TRAUMA LIFE SUPPORT COURSES
An extremely realistic alternative to using animal tissue or cadavers. The soft tissue has the feel of real skin and the unique trachea make it a very effective teaching and learning tool. Using a simple disposable trachea transforms the trainer into an effective low-cost system.
- Palpation of anatomical landmarks, learn needle cricothyroidotomy
- Practice surgical cricothyroidotomy with scalpel
- Responsive incision making
- Identification of cricothyroid and thyroid cartilage
- Practice insertion of mini trach devices
- Use Percutaneous Tracheostomy Kit or Seldinger approach
- Replaceable trachea means stylet and obturator placement can be assessed once the initial incision has been achieved
- Up to 36 incisions can be done on a single unit
- Up to 18 mini tracheostomies can be practiced
- Realistic soft tissue feel of the skin
- Fulle use of devices such as the PCK and UPK (Portex/Smiths and Cook)
- Seldinger approach can be practiced
- Supported in a strong and secure base
- A real alternative to animal tissue. No messy disposal or unpleasant odors during use.
- 45 x 15 x 36 cm
- 17.7 x 5.9 x 14.2 in