Your shopping cart is empty.
Branched 2 Vessel Ultrasound Training Block ModelBlue Phantom’s fully ultrasoundable Select Series 2 Vessel vascular access training model is a lightweight, economical training aid that will benefit any clinician in developing, practicing and maintaining the skills associated with ultrasound guided vascular access and arterial access procedures. This medical simulator assists clinicians in the acquisition and interpretation of sonographic images of blood vessels as well as developing the psychomotor skills of guiding needles to simulated vessels in the human patient. These ultrasound imaging skills include; using ultrasound system controls, transducer positioning and movement, recognition of vessels in soft tissue, and using ultrasound to target the vessels for ultrasound guided vascular access procedures.
A lightweight, economical, ultrasound training model.
Constructed using Blue Phantom’s patented ultra-durable tissue, this medical ultrasound simulator, provides extremely realistic ultrasound imaging characteristics and feels like real human tissue. Blue Phantom’s 2 Vessel vein access training model contains a blood vessel that branches into two vessels allowing the user to image the bifurcation of the vessel, track the course of the vessels, and guide needles into the targeted vessel using ultrasound imaging. Once users accurately access the vessels within the model, positive fluid flow provides the user with positive feedback that they have cannulated the targeted vessel.
As with all of our ultrasound training models, this phantom will perform well using any ultrasound imaging system configured with the appropriate transducer (recommended ultrasound transducer; high frequency linear array ultrasound probe 5.0 – 12 MHz). Our uncompromising quality allows clinicians to repeatedly practice the procedure without the high costs of replacing disposable parts. Use thousands of times without requiring replacement.
- Extremely realistic imaging characteristics
- Constructed using Blue Phantom's patented ultra-durable and realistic simulated human tissue providing users an extremely realistic training model
- Feels and cannulates like real human tissue
- Contains a branched 6mm vessel that bifuracates into two individual vessels; 4mm and 6mm vessel sizes
- Positive fluid flow when vessels are accurately accessed
- Prefilled with Red Ultrasound Refill Solution (BRS180-Red)
- Easy to refill simulated vessels
- Self healing tissue
- Fluid can be injected into the model to verify needle tip location (automatically expelled)
- Convex surface contour offers a scanning environment similar to human body habitus
- Learn to acquire and interpret images of vessels used for venipuncture
- Use with any ultrasound imaging system with appropriate transducer
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- High quality
- Patented technology
- Includes plastic storage container
- Size 7" x 5" x 2.5" (17cm x 13cm x 6cm) (L x W x H)
- Weight 3.0 lbs. (1.3 Kg.)
- Made in USA
What's in the Box
- 2-Vessel Ultrasound Block Model
- Plastic Storage Container
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
CAE Healthcare Authorized Distributor.