Your shopping cart is empty.
Pelvic Phantom With Coxarthrosis For Ct, X-Ray And Radiation Therapy
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
U.S. Contiguous States Only
by Erler Zimmer
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Available upon request
Pelvic Phantom With Coxarthrosis For Ct, X-Ray And Radiation TherapyThis phantom is created from real patient data and is manufactured using the latest technology. Bones, vessels and soft tissue are displayed authentically with realistic CT values for all tissues at 120 kVp tube voltage in the CT. If the phantom is to be used primarily with other tube voltages (e.g. 100 kVp), the calibration of the CT values can be adjusted accordingly if required. The phantom provides realistic tissue contrasts in X-ray imaging. Air spaces are filled by a material with about -80 Hounsfield units. The phantom provides a realistic simulation of a native female pelvis with advanced coxarthrosis deformans on the right side. The phantom includes the entire pelvis and the fifth lumbar vertebra.
Product Size: 27 x 17 x 17 cm / 68.6 x 43.2 x 43.2 inch
Made by Erler Zimmer and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Erler Zimmer Authorized Dealer
- Size: 27 x 17 x 17 cm / 68.6 x 43.2 x 43.2 inch
- Weight: 5kg / 11 lbs
- Phantoms are manufactured of a cellulose-polymer composite material with similar properties to hardwood. If treated carefully, they will last for a long period.
- The phantoms are coated with a protective layer. If the protective layer is unharmed, the phantoms can be cleaned using a damp cloth (water or mild detergent).
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Maintain a storage temperature of 10 °C to 30 °C.
- If the phantom is exposed to temperatures below -10 °C or above 45 °C, it can be seriously damaged.
- The phantom is not equipped for dose measurements with dosimeters and it is not suited for material characterization with dual energy CT.
- Air voids are filled with cellulose-polymer composite of approx. -80 HU.