Your shopping cart is empty.
Advanced Knowbody Teaching Torso Model (0709-00)
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
Advanced Knowbody Teaching Torso Model14 parts | 20 dissectible structures | 200 hand-numbered anatomical features
Rigidly mounted on a hardwood base, it stands 37 inches (94 cm) tall. More detailed than the Basic KnowBody, our Advanced KnowBody separates into the following components:
- Eyeball with extraocular muscles
- 4-part brain half
- Left lung with ribs
- Right lung with ribs (with blood vessels and bronchioles)
- Heart (2 halves)
- Liver with gallbladder and diaphragm segment
- Stomach (2 halves)
- One-piece small and large intestine unit
- One-piece torso and head unit