Your shopping cart is empty.
Basic Buddy® Single CPR Manikin
Basic Buddy®>CPR Manikin is a dramatic, inexpensive, and state-of-the-art manikin designed for teaching individuals or large groups the life-saving techniques of CPR.
This manikin offers a realistic and affordable way to provide each student with their own CPR manikin.
- The one-piece, disposable lung/mouth protection system makes this manikin completely sanitary
- The airway opens using the head tilt/chin lift method, and there is a visible chest rise when ventilated
- The xiphoid process provides an anatomical reference point for hand placement and compressions.
- The manikin also features both adult and child capabilities
Basic Buddy®manikins are simple to assemble and provide trouble-free maintenance.
- 1 manikin
- 10 lung/mouth protection bags
- One insertion tool
- Instruction manual.
NOTE: Only use AED pads designed for foam body manikins.
- Adult and Child Capabilities
- No Messy Cleanup
- Lightweight and Portable
- Economical - Each Student Can Have Their Own Manikin
- Totally Sanitary, One-Piece Lung/Mouth Protection System
- Realistic Chest Rise
- Unique Airway System Opens and Closes with Proper Technique
- Tough and Durable
- Rebreathing Airway
- Anatomically Correct with Palpable Landmarks
Note: When using foam-bodied manikins for AED training, use only pads designed for foam bodies.
Made in USA by Nasco Healthcare and sold by GTSimulators.GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Nasco Authorized Dealer.
A very good model. Perfect quality and great material.