Your shopping cart is empty.
Body Interact™ Clinical Education - Basic PlanDIGITAL CLASSROOM
Educational Software Licensing for online/offline learning.
Carefully designed to help educators to expose learners to an incremental and adaptive range of difficulty levels.
Up to 18 content packages to choose from:
View complete list of Content Packages
- An interactive digital simulator for practicing diagnosing diverse and multicultural patients using problem-solving and clinical reasoning
- 3-D virtual interactive patients present with visual signs and symptoms like pain, consciousness, cyanosis, and chest movements
- Enter into dynamic dialogues with the virtual patient
- Allows monitoring of vital parameters such as blood pressure, heart rate, respiratory rate, and SpO2 in real time
- Perform an initial assessment of the patient using the complete ABCDE approach
Order lab tests such as:
- Arterial blood gas
- Blood cultures
- Blood glucose
- Cardiac markers
- Coagulation tests
- Complete blood count
- Lipid profile
- Urinary antigens
- Angio CT
- AP pelvis radiography
- Abdominal CT scan
- Abdominal radiography
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Carotid echo-doppler
- Chest CT scan
- Chest radiography
- Coronary angiography
- Head CT
- Lateral cervical spine radiography
- Lower extremity ultrasound
- Pelvic CT scan
- Transesophageal echocardiography
- Transthoracic echocardiography
- Upper GI endoscopy
The following interventions can be performed:
- Catheter insertion
- Chest compressions
Select from a complete selection of drugs and fluids the appropriate category, administration mode, and dose for the patient.
Scenarios rely on clinical evidence and well-established guidelines.
Scenarios are regularly updated to address basic, intermediate, and advanced clinical skills goals in the Medicine, Nursing, and Emergency curricula.
- Infectious disease
- Internal Medicine
- Vascular diseases
Decide which scenarios are available to students at any given time.
Configure for a tablet/computer, or via a Web browser.
Intuitive interface makes setting up and running.Objective Structured Clinical Examinations (OSCEs) easy.
Provides complete case-by-case performance debriefings and visual dashboards that reflect the performance metrics of each student or class.
Compile and assess students' performance.
Access to digital simulator must be renewed annually.
For sale in the U.S.A. only.
Free of charge user accounts (volume up to 1.000 Learner and Educator accounts)
Prices apply to a single school campus only. To use the software on another campus of the same institution, an additional license is required.
The content packages are chosen by the Customer according to their availability in the product's standard library.
Extra content packages: $6,000.00/year
Interactive table not included, sold separately
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Body Interact™ Clinical Education
- iPad with at least 2 GB of RAM and iOS 12.
- CPU: Intel® Core I5 7th Gen
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1050 2G GDDR5
- RAM: 8GB
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10