Your shopping cart is empty.
Cardiotocograph Simulator IIListening to the sound of an unborn child which cannot be seen.
The Sakamoto cardiotocograph simulator 2 can be used for nurse and midwife training. Please note that the simulator does not provide a written or audio record of the heart rate.
- Practical measurements can be carried out on the body which resembles the 39th week of pregnancy.
- Abdominal girth measurement
- Uterine measurement
- The abdomen is soft so that training in palpation of the fetus is possible.The accessory fetus for palpation has a built-in skull and pelvis.
- Palpating the position of the uterine fundus and the fetus
- Checking the presentation
- Palpating the fetus on the symphysis pubis
3. Practice attaching
Practice can be carried out for securing the Doppler transducer and labor pain transducer belts. You can look at the box to check if the belts are attached correctly.
4. Listen to heartbeat
Practice listening to the fetal heartbeat at 4 points (No.1 breech presentation, No.2 breech presentation, No.1 occiput presentation and No.2 occiput presentation).
The heartbeat can be heard coming from the special box, and there are switches at the back for setting the heartrate and alarm.
The setting can be changed at a single touch to normal (120BPM), tachycardiac (>180 BPM) or bradycardiac (<110 BPM) heart rate. The alarm switch is set to ON, the alarm sounds when the Doppler transducer is incorrectly attached.
5. Look attaching at wave patterns
Four types of wave pattern (normal, tachycardiac, bradycardiac or transient bradycardiac) can be practiced.
Recording paper which is the same size as actual paper can be held in the hand while practising. (The recording paper is already printed on.) The recording paper can be inserted into the special box. The size of the recording paper is 15 cm x 60 cm.
Fetus (for palpation), simulation Doppler transducer(x1), simulation labor transducer (x1), Doppler transducer fixing belt(x1), labor transducer fixing belt (x1), baby powder, foetal cushion,simulation recording paper (4 types), AAA batteries (x4), storage bag
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Sakamoto Authorized Dealer
- Weight/ Approx. 10 kg
- Case size/ 96 (W) x 40 (D) x 32 (H) cm