Your shopping cart is empty.
HAL® Adult Airway and CPR Trainer with Heart and Lung Sounds
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
HAL® Adult Airway and CPR Trainer with Heart and Lung SoundsHAL S315.300 offers essential features for resuscitation training including intubation, ventilation, chest recoil, and pulse palpation. Plus, HAL includes the VS100 Smart Stethoscope, which lets learners train to assess and differentiate 40 normal and abnormal heart and lung sounds. To increase training effectiveness, add the OMNI® Code Blue Pack option and monitor CPR performance in realtime and export session reports for debriefing.
Adult Airway and CPR Trainer with Heart and Lung Sounds Features:
- Manually open or close eyes
- Realistic head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust
- Durable lifelike airway anatomy
- Nasal and oral Intubation: ETT, LMA, King LT®
- Chest rise with bag valve mask ventilation
- Gastric distension with esophageal intubation
- Right mainstem intubation presents unilateral chest rise
- 40 Programmable normal and abnormal heart and lung sound
- CPR hand positioning landmarks and realistic chest compression recoil and depth
- Carrying bag
- Nasal passage permits placement of NP tube
Made in USA by Gaumard Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
One year limited warranty.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer
- Box Dimensions: 42"x 21"x 12"
- Shipping Weight: 70LB (Dimensional Weight 77 LBS)
Airway & CPR
Airway & CPR
Airway, CPR, Auscultation
Airway & CPR
Airway & CPR + D
|Manually open or close eyes|
|Realistic head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust|
|Durable high-fidelity airway anatomy|
|Nasal and oral intubation - ETT, LMA, King LT®|
|Tracheostomy and cricothyrotomy|
|Chest rise with bag valve mask ventilation|
|Gastric distension with esophageal intubation|
|Right mainstem intubation presents unilateral chest rise|
|Bilateral chest tube sites at 5th intercostal|
|Bilateral needle decompression sites at 2nd intercostal space with audible hiss|
|Disable chest rise unilaterally|
|VS100 Virtual Sthetoscope - Programmable normal and abnormal heart and lung sounds|
|CPR hand position landmarks and realistic chest compression recoil and depth|
|CPR+D Link - CPR performance reporting software|
|Chest compressions generate palpable carotid pulses||Manual||Manual||Manual||Automatic|
|Detectable EKG rhythm using real AED (Sinus, ventricular fibrillation and asystole)|
|Spontaneous breathing and paLpable carotid pulses for up to 60 seconds (ROSC)|
|Defibrillate and cardiovert using real energy|
|OMINI® Handheld Controller with eCPR ™ link Real-time CPR monitoring and coaching||Option
|Full Body Adult Configuration||Option