Your shopping cart is empty.
Leonardo VR - Virtual Patient
Request a quote for pricing
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Available upon request
Leonardo VR Virtual Patient Simulator is a large interactive multitouch table presenting a virtual patient. The simulator screen also displays physiological parameters, ECG data, assigned laboratory tests results and Xrays of a virtual patient necessary for diagnostic decision making.
Your comprehensive system to train clinical reasoning and decision making.
Innovations for life
With Scenario Constructor, you can create an unlimited number of new scenarios and thus build up the
functionality of Leonardo VR.
The software allows setting the patient’s condition as well as triggers causing the change of state.
Simulation-based development of clinical reasoning
- vital signs
- patient replies
- test results
- patient reaction to external stimuli and much more
Realistic doctor-patient communication, dynamic dialogues, quick response by the patient.
Choose from a list of available interview topics
- Health status
- Risk factor
- Pain assessment
Tap the button and interact with the patient. In the drop-down list, select a question and get a preset reply from the patient.
Online vital signs monitoring.
Get access to the list of vital signs you can track in real-time: HR, SpO2, Blood Pressure, Temperature and Blood Sugar.
Open a list of actions for physical examination:
- visual inspection of the skin
- auscultation of the heart and lungs
- external signs of pain
- chest movements
- temperature measuring
- checking the pupil reaction to light
- An easy to use list of drugs for prescription (all drugs are allocated by category, dosage, and mode of administration)
- A good collection of drugs, i.e. antibiotics, bronchodilators, vitamins, etc
Select a test you need to make a diagnosis:
- blood analysis
- a complete blood count
- cardiac markers
- sputum analysis
- ECG procedure
Get access to various methods of treatment and resuscitation: defibrillation, oxygen therapy, catheterization, etc.
Open a list of patient screening methods:
CLINICAL CASE LIBRARY
- Septic shock associated with tricuspid valve endocarditis
- Ischemic attack
- Embolic stroke
- Septic shock associated with aortic valve endocarditis
- Diabetes with unstable angina
- ST segment elevation myocardial infarction
- Monomorphic ventricular tachycardia
- Acute hypertensive encephalopathy
- Unstable angina
- Septic shock secondary to pneumonia