Your shopping cart is empty.
Life-Size Human Digestive System Model, 5-Part (0143-00)
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
U.S. Contiguous States Only
by Denoyer Geppert
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Made in USA
Manufactured in the U.S
Available upon request
Life-Size Human Digestive System Model, 5-PartThis vinyl-plastic model replicates the entire alimentary tract from mouth to anus, including:
- Detachable lower jaw half, complete with teeth, muscles of mastication and salivary glands
- Dissected pancreas exposing the pancreatic and common bile ducts
- Duodenum sectioned open to reveal the hepato-pancreatic ampulla and the entrance of the accessory pancreatic duct
- Dissection of the terminal portion of the ileum and cecum showing the ileo-cecal valve and the orifice of the vermiform appendix
- Section through the rectum, anal canal and anus to reveal the anal columns and anal sphincter
The liver and 2-part stomach also detach to ease in observation. Features are number coded for identification in the accompanying key, and the model is mounted on a hardwood base.
Overall dimensions: 36x11x6 inches (91x28x15 cm).