Your shopping cart is empty.
SAM 3G® Student Auscultation Manikin, LightAuscultation is an essential clinical skill needed to assess and monitor patients’ conditions. With the new Cardionics SAM 3G Student Auscultation Manikin 3rd Generation, teaching and learning this skill becomes even more versatile and economic. SAM 3G Trainer can be used with any stethoscope available and offers the largest Real Sound Library, Case Videos, Echo Cardiogram Videos and ECG Waveforms for students to master identification of various heart, lung and bowel sounds. All sounds and videos are recorded from live patients for students to experience a life-like simulation. Case videos contain patient and clinical interactions for various conditions and enhance the learning by providing visual representation of the sounds. Users can also create and save their own case videos.
SAM 3G Student Auscultation Manikin Light Skin is world’s most innovative product available on the market, used in teaching and learning heart, lung and bowel sounds. When connected to the laptop (included) with the pre-installed software, a variety of sounds, videos and lessons recorded can be accessed.
Additionally, when connected to speakers (1021753) SAM 3G Student Auscultation Manikin can be easily moved into a classroom or an auditorium for group instruction, where a larger audience of students can benefit from a co-learning experience and share their thoughts at the same time as high quality heart, lung and bowel sounds are emitted. The programmable and password protected lectures allow teaching institutions to have numerous instructors utilize the SAM 3G Trainer. Included with the product is SAM’s Lesson Guide: a complete guide of lessons for each auscultation sound that SAM 3G offers
SAM 3G Student Auscultation Manikin can be used for:
- Self-study, students use their own stethoscope
- Group lectures
- Viewing phonocardiograms
- A portable SAM 3G Male Auscultation Torso
- A new DELL laptop computer with a pre-installed auscultation teaching software, with programmable and password protected lectures
- A Real Sound Library: 24 sounds from real patients
- Echo Cardiogram Videos: 12 videos associated with various heart conditions. An ECG waveform is displayed with various heart sounds to help identify S1
- Case Videos: over 24 videos containing patient and clinical interactions for various conditions. Users can watch a video and practice listening to SAM 3G Trainer for a life-like auscultation simulation, as well as create their own case videos
- A digital copy of SAM`s Lesson Guide: located on the laptop in digital form, can be printed and used to support auscultation teaching anytime
- One SAM t-shirt and a user's manual
How is SAM 3G Student Auscultation Manikin different from other auscultation products available on the market?
- It is lightweight & portable
- It has a new and user friendly software program
- It has the largest library of sounds (24 sounds) & videos (36 videos altogether)
- It has the complete Lesson Guide
- It can be used with any stethoscope
It has a palpable carotid pulse, ECG videos and waveform for heart sounds
- Users can create and save own case videos
- Users can setup password protected lectures for student assessment
- It is available in light and dark skin version
SAM 3G can be used in conjunction with SAM Online, the Cardionics teaching program that allows students 24/7 access to SAM’s sounds library from any computer connected to the Internet. This program also has over 40 lessons on auscultation with illustrations, diagrams, phonocardiograms, questions and answers. The Site-License is included.
|SAM 3G®||SAM II®||SAM Basic®||PAT®||PAT Basic®|
|Item No.||Light - Dark||Light - Dark||Light - Dark||Light - Dark||Light - Dark|
|Laptop with pre-installed software||✔||✔||-||✔||-|
|Stethoscope used||any stethoscope||any stethoscope||SimScope®||any stethoscope||SimScope®|
|Can be connected to the speaker system 1021753 for group instruction||✔||✔||-||✔||-|
|Phonocardiogram (recording of all the sounds made by the heart during a cardiac cycle)||✔||✔||-||✔||-|
|Sounds in the Real Sound Library||24||0||0||0||0|
|Echo Cardiogram Videos||12||0||0||0||0|
|Users can create and save own videos||✔||-||-||-||-|
|Users can setup password protected lectures||✔||✔||-||✔||-|