Your shopping cart is empty.
SimVS Essentials Standalone Virtual Assessment System
- Provides the ability to train with a standardized patient, manikin, or simulator using a monitor stand that includes a display, auto BP cuff, pulse ox, and thermometer, along with a separate glucometer
- Tablet control device used by the instructor can link one or more sets of equipment and control each set as a group, allowing the instructor to manage several patient profiles in real time
- When the student activates the related portion of the display for a device, the display will show the relevant information that the instructor has set for the patient (e.g., touching temperature on the display will display the patients temperature)
- Instructors tablet is then updated about the students actions as feedback
- This training system can support home health aide, CNA, nursing, and medical programs, as well as allied health training needs
- System and its components can also be integrated with other more advanced SimVS systems seamlessly
- Provides the ability to build out what parts of the simulation you need, when you need it, using a common system
- Includes 1 instructor tablet, 1 display tablet, 1 glucometer display, 1 BP cuff, 1 pulse ox finger probe, 1 temperature probe (thermometer), and wheeled stand with basket
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Simulaids Authorized Dealer.
- Size: 38" x 12" x 12"
- Weight: 17 lb