Your shopping cart is empty.
Thin Man Sequential Human Anatomy Figure (0700-00)
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
U.S. Contiguous States Only
by Denoyer Geppert
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Made in USA
Manufactured in the U.S
Available upon request
Thin Man Sequential Human Anatomy Figure
Lets you explore body regions layer-by-layer for in-depth understanding.
Detailing human anatomy in a way no chart or torso can duplicate, the Thin Man is a near life-size full-color rendition of the human body which by means of a sequence of transparent mylar overlays, allows the peeling away of layer after layer of tissue, progressing ever more deeply into the body. The Thin Man Sequential Human Anatomy Figure provides extremely valuable insight into the 3-dimensional spatial relationships of principal structures, major vessels and organ systems. Displayed on the back side of the Thin Man is a full-figure view of the skeletal and nervous systems.
Highlighted at each level of the sequential dissection are the following features:
- 1st layer: Musculature of the head, neck, thorax and abdomen, (superficial muscles on the right side of the figure; deeper muscles and ribs on the left.) 30 structures keyed and labeled.
- 2nd layer: Brain, thyroid and salivary glands, eye, tongue, teeth, heart and major vessels, lungs, stomach, liver and intestines. 44 structures keyed and labeled.
- 3rd layer: Sinuses, nasal septum, tongue, trachea, heart chambers and vessels, pancreas, spleen, large intestine. 58 structures keyed and labeled.
- 4th layer: Esophagus, pleura, aorta, inferior vena cava, intercostal vessels and nerves, autonomic nerve trunk, kidneys and adrenal glands. 27 structures keyed and labeled.
- 5th layer (full figure): Brain, pharynx, vertebral column, rib cage, muscles of upper and lower extremities, pelvic organs and muscles. 77 structures keyed and labeled.
Denoyer-Geppert Authorized Dealer.