Your shopping cart is empty.
Transparent Stirling Engine
Transparent Stirling EngineThe Transparent Stirling Engine is ideal for quantitative investigations of cyclic thermodynamic processes and specifically for understanding the Stirling cycle. The integrated generator has a two stage belt pulley and is equipped with a switchover option for operating an integrated lamp, external loads, or demonstrating the processes of a heat pump or refrigerator. Includes integrated engine generator and alcohol burner.
- Recessed temperature measurement sockets
- Light barrier on flywheel
- Connection for pressure measurements
- String to measure the stroke of the power piston and determine volume
- Displacement cylinder and piston made of heat resistant glass
- Power cylinder, flywheel, and gearbox covers made of acrylic glass
Made by 3B Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
3B Scientific Authorized Dealer.
Power: 1 4 W
Idling speed: 1000 rpm
Flywheel: 140 mm dia.
Power cylinder: 25 mm dia.
Stroke of the power piston: 24 mm
Gas volume: 32 cm 44 cm
Motor generator unit: max. 12 V DC, 0.43 A
Belt pulley: two stage (30 mm dia., 19 mm dia.)