Your shopping cart is empty.
Beauchene Adult Human Skull Model, Colored Version, 22 part
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
Beauchene Adult Human Skull Model - Didactic Colored Version, 22 part - Includes 3B Smart AnatomyThis Beauchene human skull model is a great tool for teaching and learning the complex anatomy of the human skull. The human skull consists of many individual bones that gradually grow together as the development proceeds. The best selling 3B Scientific® Beauchene Adult Human Skull is a natural cast of a human beauchene skull and makes the complex anatomical structure of the skull easy to understand, since it can be disassembled into its 22 individual bones.
In this didactic version all the bones/bone pairs are colored to make dentification easier. The individual bones can be reassembled by means of inconspicuous, stable connectors attached at the slightly simplified skull sutures.
The skull consists of the following individual bones:
- Parietal bone (left and right)
- Occipital bone
- Frontal bone
- Temporal bone (left and right)
- Sphenoid bone
- Ethmoid bone
- Vomer bone
- Zygomatic bone (left and right)
- Upper jaw (maxilla) with teeth (left and right)
- Palatine bone (left and right)
- Nasal concha (left and right)
- Lacrimal bone (left and right)
- Nasal bone (left and right)
- Lower jaw (mandible) with teeth
Weights & Measurements:
- 21 x 14 x 16 cm / 8.3 x 5.5 x 6.3 in
- 0.7 kg / 1.54 lb
Made by 3B Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
Three Year Warranty.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
3B Scientific Authorized Dealer.
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
- Box Dimensions: 7" x 10" x 7"
- Weight: 2 lbs