Your shopping cart is empty.
Rhinoplasty Surgical Training SimulatorDeveloped in conjunction with David Willatt Consultant ENT Surgeon at Hope Hospital, Salford.
- This unique model has been designed for both cosmetic and functional Rhinoplasty courses.
- The nose is the most defining feature of the face and altering its size or shape can result in a dramatic improvement in appearance.
- Rhinoplasty surgery is a common but complex surgical procedure designed to change the shape and/or the size of the nose (cosmetic Rhinoplasty), or to improve the nasal airway (functional Rhinoplasty). Often Rhinoplasty surgery encompasses both of these elements.
The model is suitable for:
- Teaching Rhinoplasty skills
- Open and closed Rhinoplasty
- Teaching anatomy
- Cosmetic surgery
- Straightening and improving nose structure
- Restructuring and remodelling the nose, particularly a broken nose
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Adam-Rouilly Authorized Dealer
- Box Dimensions: 12" x 10" x 10"
- Shipping Weight: 6 Lbs