Your shopping cart is empty.
12-Lead Arrhythmia Simulator on Overlay System for Large Manikins, Zoll
- Use on any medium- or large-sized manikin or simulator to change it into a 12-lead trainer.
- Pace and defibrillate directly on the overlay system connected to the interactive 12-lead ECG simulator, included with the overlay.
- You may purchase optional defibrillation training cables that allow you to have hands-free defibrillation simulation, with up to 360 joules, as well as electrical capture with your external pacer.
- The simulator capture key is used to select one of four preset pacing capture levels: 70, 80, 90 or 100mA.
- When the pacer current is greater than the selected capture level, paced beats will appear on your monitor.
- Waveforms for pacing include: Sinus Brady (two), 1st degree A-V block, 2nd degree type I A-V block, 2nd degree type II A-V block, 2nd degree type II A-V block with PVCs, and 3rd degree A-V block.
- Simulate cardioversion with your manual, semiautomatic, or automatic defibrillator.
- Waveforms for defibrillator training include: V. Fib, V. Tach (high rate), V. Tach (low rate), Torsade, A. Fib, A. Flutter, zPSVT, Sinus Tach, Sinus rhythm, Sinus rhythm with PVCs, and Asystole.
- Generate ST segment and T wave of abnormalities, including: Anterior MI, Inferior MI, Antero-Septal ST elevation, Anterior ST depression, Lateral ST elevation, and Inferior ST elevation.
- LEDs indicate: pacer pulse detection, defib discharge detection, and low battery.
- Defibrillation cables not included.
- Three-year warranty.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Simulaids Authorized Dealer.