Your shopping cart is empty.
SOMSO Reconstruction of a Skull of Australopithecus Africanus
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
SOMSO Reconstruction of a Skull of Australopithecus AfricanusSOMSO Reconstruction of a Skull of Australopithecus Africanus
Cleaning and disinfecting your SOMSO Model:Spray a rapid and effective water based disinfectant for use on surfaces and wipe with a soft cloth.
The disinfectant spray must be pH neutral, alcohol-free, aldehyde free, fragrance-free and nonflammable.
The SOMSO Human Fossil Models are produced from castings from the collection in the Faculty of Anthropology at the University of Goettingen. All models in natural size and SOMSO-Plast®.
SOMSO MODELLE PRODUCT FEATURES, ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS:
· Made in Germany.
· Each model is individually hand assembled and finished by skilled craftsmen.
· Products made with an outstanding natural presentation, assembling and attention to details.
· Products developed in co-operation with scientific institutions and advisers.
· No other manufacturer in the industry offers a full 5 year warranty for durability and workmanship.
· Quality Control for scientific accuracy, painting, function, durability and materials.
The SOMSO Reconstruction of a Skull of Australopithecus Africanus Part # S5 is Made by SOMSO and sold by GTSimulators.
All the Marcus Sommer SOMSO Modelle models are protected by copyright