Your shopping cart is empty.
CLA Arthroscopy Model of the Knee-Joint
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
CLA Arthroscopy Model of the Knee-JointThis CLA Arthroscopy Model of the Knee-Joint is made in natural size, in plastic. The model comprises one soft front palpable and one cutaneous muscle sleeve in which the bone of the knee joint is embedded on the right. This is fastened to the front by means of press studs.
The arthroscopy model can be supplied with or without the stipulated accesses. The CLA Arthroscopy Model of the Knee-Joint also features:
- Lower leg bone with knee disc (healthy),
- mounting stand on thigh,
- Hoffa's fat pad,
- collateral and cruciate knee ligaments,
- part of the M. popliteus,
- meniscuses (healthy),
- 1 set replacement parts,
- 1 screwdriver,
- 1 pressure spray with silicon oil
- 1 set of instructions.
* Carrying case sold separately *
* Mounting clamp sold separately *
CLA Authorized Dealer