Your shopping cart is empty.
5-Year-Old Patient with Heart and Lung Sounds Skills TrainerThe 5-Year-Old Patient Heart and Lung Sounds Skills Trainer is a new site-specific upgrade for your existing Gaumard® pediatric manikin. Teach site-specific heart and lung auscultation skills using seamless simulation technology. Simply press the bell against the skin and listen. Students use anatomic landmarks on the manikin to locate the site where a specific sound should be heard. If correct, they will hear the appropriate sound through the stethoscope and/or external speakers.
- Full-size pediatric manikin with palpable anatomic landmarks
- Sensor network hidden beneath the skin
- Hear the appropriate heart or lung sound as bell of stethoscope is moved across the front and back of the torso
- Includes our Virtual Stethoscope with multiple heart & lung sounds
- An external speaker plugs into the Virtual Stethoscope so a classroom can hear what the student hears
- Instruction manual
- Carrying bag
5-Year-Old Patient Simulator User Guide
Virtual Stethoscope User Guide
Made in USA by Gaumard Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
One year limited warranty.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer