Your shopping cart is empty.
Wound Care and Bandaging Skills Trainer
U.S. Contiguous States Only
Wound Care and Bandaging Techniques TrainerWith the Trainer for wound care and bandaging techniques for trainee nurses and doctors, students learn how to care correctly for their patients’ wounds and can practice a wide range of dressing and bandaging techniques. By training, the subsequent care of real patients can be markedly improved and hygiene standards and protocols can be respected.
The following wounds and drain systems as the result of surgical procedures and injuries are shown realistically on the torso:
- Wound after a thyroidectomy, center
- Wound after a sternotomy (with drain), center
- Wound after a mastectomy (with drain), right
- Wound after a spleenectomy (with drain), left
- Wound after a thoracotomy (pneumonectomy), right
- Wound after a median laparotomy (e.g. cystectomy), center
- Wound after an appendectomy, right
- Wound after a Pfannenstiel incision (e.g. C-section or abdominal hysterectomy), center
- Wound after a laminectomy, center; rear
- Wound after a nephrectomy (side incision)
- Wound after an amputation (leg stump), left
- Decubitus (grade 2), center; rear
The wound care can be carried out using the normal means, so students can practice in conditions as close to reality as possible. Given the flexible structure of the material used, students can practice putting on and changing bandages and dressings in realistic conditions.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
3B Scientific Authorized Dealer.
- Box Dimensions: 13" x 35" x 22"
- Weight: 18 lbs