Palpation Module for Leopold Maneuvers
The Leopold's Maneuvers and Palpation Abdomen for Obstetric Susie® is a one-piece fetal baby with palpable fontanelles, spine, shoulders, elbows, and knees useful for labor and delivery skills training. The fetal baby may be used with Gaumard's Obstetric Susie® S500 simulator in normal, breech, or transverse position. Elevation cushions lift the fetal baby so participants can go hands-on and practice Leopold maneuvers and external version exercises.
Palpation Module for Leopold Maneuvers S500.3
The S500.3 Palpation Module is an add-on to be used with the S500 Advanced Childbirth Simulator
Palpation Module for Leopold Maneuvers Features:
- One piece fetal baby with palpable fontanelles, spine, shoulders, elbows, and knees
- Fetal baby may be placed in normal, breech, or transverse position
- Fetal baby cradled between two “cushions”
- Cushions may be inflated independently of the other; inflation of the lower cushion raises the fetus to desired posi tion; inflation of the upper cushion creates a firm abdomen as in the ninth month of pregnancy
- The S500.3 Palpation Module is designed to be used with the S500 Advanced Childbirth Simulator produced by Gaumard® Scientific.
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
- Fetal baby
- Upper and lower cushions that cradle baby
- Inflation devices
- 12'' x 12'' x 12'' in
- 5 Lbs
Made in USA by Gaumard Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
One year warranty.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
“Simulators for Education” Gaumard Scientific