Your shopping cart is empty.
Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) Patient Care Training Model
Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) Patient Care Training ModelThis Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) Patient Care Training Model facilitates understanding of Central Venous Catheterization, and provides training in the proper care of patients receiving Total Parenteral Nutrition. The trainee can practice bandaging procedures for the catheter inserted area, changing of dressing films and the skin sterilizing procedure. It is also an effective model for patient education. The right upper breast, right half of the neck and the heart are transparent models that show the anatomical structure of the clavicle, the sternum, the ribs, the veins, the arteries, the heart and the upper lung, providing the trainee a clear anatomical understanding and allowing them to directly observe how the CVC runs in the chest.
- Life-size transparent anatomical model implanted in a male breast manikin, shows the bones, the veins, the arteries, the heart and the upper lung.
- The size, shape and the anatomical structure are accurate and provide a clear and direct three dimensional understanding.
- The catheter(s) inserted by three routes can be observed through the transparent models.
- The surface of covering skin on the right upper chest allows to be pasted with bandages.
- The heart model can be opened up to facilitate understanding of exactly where the tricuspid valve, which is marked in red.
- Anatomical understanding
- Catheter management
- Bandage application
- 1 male breast manikin
- 1 skin sheet
- 1 transparent model
- 1 head supporter
- 2 catheter
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Kyoto Kagaku Authorized Dealer