Your shopping cart is empty.
Pediatric Injection Arm, Light
U.S. Contiguous States Only
Life/form® Pediatric Injection Training ArmLife/form® Pediatric Injection Training Arm LF00958U features:
- Practice venipuncture and intramuscular injection techniques and procedures used in young children.
- Exact reproduction of the arm of a six-year-old child.
This Pediatric Injection Training Arm provides realistic sensation and response. The lifelike vinyl skin actually rolls as you palpate to allow location of the vein. The synthetic rubber tubing for the veins was carefully selected to provide a lifelike simulation of vein size, and feeling of puncture and palpation for practicing venipuncture. A soft foam is used to simulate the deltoid muscle and allows the student to "get the feel" of administering intramuscular injections to children. Simulated bone in the shoulder defines and limits the injection area. Water may be used as an injection fluid in the shoulder area.
Life/form® Pediatric Injection Training Arm Includes:
- Life/form® Arm with white skin
- Fluid supply bag
- 3 cc syringe
- 1 pint Life/form® Blood
- Teaching guide
- A hard carrying case.
*Fluid supply stand not included.Replacement available:
- Replacement Skin and Vein Kit for Pediatric Arm, Light (LF00986)
- Vein Tubing Sealant Kit (LF01099)
- Venous Blood - 1 Quart (LF00845)
- Venous Blood - 1 Gallon (LF00846)
- Fluid Supply Stand for Adult Injectable Arm (LF01022)
- Nasco Cleaner (LF09919)
Made in USA by Nasco Healthcare and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
- Size: 23" x 11" x 6"
- Shipping Weight: 10 Lbs