Your shopping cart is empty.
Ear Examination Simulator II
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
Ear Examination Simulator IIThe new Ear Examination Simulator II is renovated to acquire safe and reliable skills in the examination of the external acoustic meatus and tympanic membrane with a direct otoscope. As new features, the model warns against painful insertion. The warning has two modes: self-learning mode (with a beep) and instructor mode (silent). The instructor mode is useful for OSCE or skills examination. Skills to be learned includes: safe use of an otoscope, di˜erentiation of typical ear problems and earwax/foreign body removal.
- Warning against painful insertion with or without beep
- Major 9 cases are prepared
- Quick switching between cases
- 2 sizes of ear canals
- Anatomically correct soft ear model that allows training in straightening the auditory canal by pulling the auricle
- Work with a real otoscope
- The manikin neck can be tilted.
- Training is possible with both left and right ears.
Anatomically correct ear models are made with soft material that facilitate hands-on practice in clinical procedures. Example: straightening the auditory canal, by pulling the auricle. The manikin neck can be tilted from side to side to learn head positioning.
- Ear Examination with an otoscope
- Foreign body removal
- 1 manikin head and shoulder
- 4 types of ear units - 1 pair each
- Exam ear (normal)
- Exam ear (stenosis)
- FB ear (normal)
- FB ear (stenosis)
- 1 set of foreign body removal kit (simulated ear wax, small toy, small sponge fragments and a spoon)
- 2 AAA batteries
29" x 21" x 13" - 25 Lbs