SOMSO Eyeball with Part of Orbit, 3x Enlarged
SOMSO Eyeball with Part of Orbit, Product Details:
The Anatomical Eyeball Model is enlarged approximately 3 times is made in SOMSO-Plast.
- Represented are all six muscles of the eye.
- The optic nerve is shown up to where it enters the base of the skull.
- The eyeball is sectioned horizontally.
The Anatomical Eyeball Model separates into 8 parts:
- superior rectus and exterior straight muscle
- upper half of the sclerotic membrane
- choroid membrane and retina (2)
- vitreous humour
- orbit with base
Dimensions and Weight:
Height: 21 cm/ 8.4 Inches
Width: 20 cm /8 Inches
Depth: 32 cm / 12.8 Inches
Weight: 1.3 kg / 2.86 Lbs
SOMSO Eyeball with Part of Orbit Lead Time (ARO): One week to approximately three months upon receipt of your confirmed order.
SOMSO MODELLE PRODUCT FEATURES, ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS:
· Made in Germany.
· Each model is individually hand assembled and finished by skilled craftsmen.
· Products made with an outstanding natural presentation, assembling and attention to details.
· Products developed in co-operation with scientific institutions and advisers.
· No other manufacturer in the industry offers a full 5 year warranty for durability and workmanship.
· Quality Control for scientific accuracy, painting, function, durability and materials.
The Eyeball with Part of Orbit Part # CS 2 is Made by SOMSO and sold by GTSimulators.
All the Marcus Sommer SOMSO Modelle models are protected by copyright
Cleaning and disinfecting your SOMSO Model:Spray a rapid and effective water based disinfectant for use on surfaces and wipe with a soft cloth.
The disinfectant spray must be pH neutral, alcohol-free, aldehyde free, fragrance-free and nonflammable.