Your shopping cart is empty.
Newborn Intraosseous Infusion and Injection Leg, Dark
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
A trusted GT partner
Provided by manufacturer
Made in USA
Manufactured in the U.S
Available upon request
Newborn Intraosseous Infusion and Injection Leg, DarkThe Susie and Simon Intraosseous leg simulates that of a newborn. A replaceable tibial bone lies under a smooth outer skin. It includes anatomic landmarks for teaching intraosseous access and infusion. A femoral vein/artery pair and an intramuscular injection site are included.
- Newborn-sized right leg
- Mounted on smoked Lucite® base
- Blood bag and stand provide continual blood supply
- Intraosseous vascular access
- Realistic “pop” as needle penetrates cortex and enters bone marrow
- Blood return upon successful entry
- Veins withstand multiple needle sticks
- Easily replaceable skins and veins
- Sixteen interchangeable, realistic tibial bone inserts
- Newborn Intraosseous Infusion and Injection Leg Skills Trainer
- Mounted on smoked Lucite® base and supplied with blood bag and stand, synthetic blood concentrate, squeeze bulb, and spare arm skin
- Soft carrying bag
- Instruction manual
Made in USA by Gaumard Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer