Your shopping cart is empty.
Portable Hysteroscopy and Resectoscopy Surgical Simulator
U.S. Contiguous States Only Ships in 4-8 weeks
Portable Hysteroscopy and Resectoscopy Surgical SimulatorThis Portable Hysteroscopy surgical simulator is the first simulator in the world that allows hysteroscopical training on the levels of internal uterin reality. It soon became the international reference on this kind of treatment. All endoscopic apparel can be used just like in a real surgery, with hysteroscopical interventions of every possible pathology through the endometrial cavity. This trainer is perfect on her simulator nature for training diagnosys and hysteroscopical surgeries such as: miomectomy, polypectomy, endometrial ablation, sinequial lises, removal of strange bodies (D.I.U.) osteo metaplasy and septoplasty.
- 1 Portable Acrylic Base (ETXY-0P)
- 1 Vagina for Resectocospy (ETXY-1)
- 1 Vagina for Hysteroscospy (ETXY-2)
- 1 Neutral Electrode (ETH6/2G)
- 1 Artificial Bladder (ETH10/2G) mounted on the Vagina for Hysteroscospy.
- 5 Uterus (ETH7/2G)
List of Uterus options to choose from:
- ETH7-RCL/2G Artificial Uterus - Hysteroscopy with letters (European Academy Certification model)
- ETH7-GESTP/2G Artificial Uterus - Pregnancy with polyps
- ETH7-UT/2G Artificial Uterus - Uterine malfomation (Uterus in "T")
- ETH7-GEST/2G Artificial Uterus - After recent implantation
- ETH7-AM/2G Artificial Uterus - Anatomic Model with tortous cervix
- ETH7-2P/2G Artificial Uterus - with 02 polyps
- ETH7-4P/2G Artificial Uterus - With 04 polyps
- ETH7-PA/2G Artificial Uterus - with polyp and adenomyosis
- ETH7-PS/2G Artificial Uterus - with 01 polyp and septum
- ETH7-S/2G Artificial Uterus - with septum - made of Neoderma®
- ETH7-ADH/2G Artificial Uterus - endometrial adhesions
- ETH7-MT0/2G Artificial Uterus - Myoma type "0" (zero)
- ETH7-MT1T2/2G Artificial Uterus - Myoma type 1 and type 2
- ETH7-MET/2G Artificial Uterus - Bone Metaplasia
- ETH7-HYP/2G Artificial Uterus - Endometrial Hyperplasia
- ETH7-ADM/2G Artificial Uterus - Adenomyosis
- ETH7-ADC/2G Artificial Uterus - Adenocarcinoma
The advantages of this method are due to the anatomical similarities, in the sensation of depth, in the bidimensional vision and even in the possibility to work in the presence of particular difficulties. Artificial uterus with multiple pathologies are available for a more enriching training, including bleeding situations. These issues stimulate the medical trainee to make decisions like in a real surgery, and this is only possible using this realistic simulator.
The model accompanies artificial uteri made of Neoderma, with pathologies. Allows training in the choice of conduct in various diagnoses, as well as it performs resection of the endometrium with complication such as bleeding and uterine perforation.
This portable hysteroscopy simulator is easy to assemble, allowing from a simple specular examination to the most complicated diagnosis found inside a uterus.
Using the surgical unit Vagina for Resectocospy (ETXY-1) and Vagina for Hysteroscospy (ETXY-2), this model allows all types of images inside the uterus, for example: anatomic model evaluation, recent pregnancy implantation, tortous cervix, mal formations like: septum, utetus in "T", adhesions, myomas, polyps, adenomyosis, bone metaplasia, hyperplasia, adenocarcinoma and association of pathologies. Besides diagnostic of images, some procedures can be also performed, such as: vaginohysteroscopy, development of multiple endoscopic skills and knowledge of bidimensional images using scissors and grasper, monopolar and bipolar resection and multiple electrodes.
Replacement parts are available upon request.
Note: This product is made to order, returns or cancellations will not be accepted.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Pro Delphus Authorized Dealer
- Size: 16" x 12" x 10" in
- Shipping weight: 14 lbs