Your shopping cart is empty.
Life/form® Adult Venipuncture and Injection Training Arm - Light Skin Tone
- Life/form® Realism
- Realistic Flashback
- Replaceable Skins
- Intramuscular Injection Site
- Complete with Fingerprints
Simple and easy to use, this Life/form® Venipuncture and Injection Training Arm, white skin, is the ideal way to teach venipuncture and injection techniques including starting IVs and introducing Over the Needle IV catheters. This simulator ends your problem of finding willing volunteers, and helps to avoid patient injury and liability while the students are learning new procedures. Realism begins with fine detail - right down to the fingerprints. But most important is the realistic feeling of puncture through the vinyl skin and latex veins. The skin actually rolls as you palpate the vein and the characteristic “pop” can be felt as the needle penetrates the vein. Veins are accessible at the antecubital fossa, along the forearm, and at the back of the hand, making it possible to practice venipuncture at any of the common sites. Practice of intramuscular injection is equally realistic. A foam pad simulates muscle tissue, and the boundaries are identified by natural bonelike landmarks.
Injection Arm Simulator Includes:
- Life/form® arm with skin,
- blood donor set,
- infusion set,
- 3 cc syringe,
- 12 cc syringe,
- one pint Life/form® blood,
- teaching guide,
- and carrying case.
- Vein Replacement Kit (LF01055)
- Light Skin and Vein Replacement Kit (LF00966)
- Venous Blood Replacement - 1 Gallon (LF00846), 1 Quart (LF00845)
- Vyna-Bond Repair Adhesive (LF00996)
- Vein Tubing Sealant Kit (LF01099)
- 500 ml Fluid Supply Bag (LF01130)
- Fluid Supply Stand for Adult Injectable Arm (LF01022)
Made in USA by Nasco Healthcare and sold by GTSimulators.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Nasco Authorized Dealer.