Your shopping cart is empty.
Kyoto Kagaku Infant Hip Sonography Training Phantom
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
U.S. Contiguous States Only
by Kyoto Kagaku
A trusted GT partner
Available upon request
Infant Hip Sonography Training PhantomHip sonography in newborns and infants can promote early detection and timely treatment of developmental dysplasia (DDH) and correct diagnosis saves patients from possible trouble and operation in the future. This is the world's first trainig phantom with ultrasound anatomy of a 6-week-old infant and it expands training opportunities for pediatricians, radiologists and orthopedists. Before working on real infants, trainees can repetitively practice on this phantom to become familiar with the examination procedures and key points. Using real ultrasound devices, trainees can learn key ultrasound landmarks to identify standard plane for Graf's classification. This is a foundation to acquire skills in handling and positioning of the baby as well as correct positioning of the transducer. The life-size full body manikin has soft limbs that allows for realistic training in supporting and changing the position of the infant while interacting with his/her guardian. The Infant Hip Sonography Phantom comes in a storage case.
1. World exclusive training model for hip sonography
2. Full body manikin of 6-week-old infant
3. Bilateral hip for examination
4. Key landmarks that can be recognized under ultrasound include:
chondro-osseous junction(bony part of femoral neck), femoral head, synovial fold, joint capsule, labrum, hyaline cartilage preformed acetabular roof, body part of acetabular roof, body rim(check list 1), lowe limb of os ilium, correct plane, labrum(check list 2)
5. Facilitate anatomical understanding
- Setting and preparation for hip sonography
- Changing the position of the infant
- Communication and interaction with the infant's guardian
- Correct positioning and use of transducer
- Recognition of ultrasound landmarks for hip sonography
- Visualization of standard, anterior and posterior planes
- Interpretation and morphological classification of the sonogram
- 1 ultrasound infant phantom
- 1 talcum powder
- 1 storage case
- 1 instruction manual
Made in Japan by Kyoto Kagaku.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Kyoto Kagaku Authorized Dealer
- Size: 21.6 x 9.8 × 5.1in
- Weight: 6.6lbs
- Size: 28 x 15 x 9in
- Weight: 17 lbs