Your shopping cart is empty.
Kyoto Kagaku Tongue and Larynx ModelThis is a transparent model that reproduces the laryngopharynx three-dimensionally, from the oropharynx to the hypopharynx. It is useful in explanations to help people understand the complex structure of the laryngopharynx, and can be used as a model when training personnel involved in swallowing therapy or when giving explanation to patients or their families.
- The model can be split on the midline.
- The epiglottis, pyriform sinus, and glottis are faithfully reproduced, and the depth of the pyriform sinus and laryngeal vestibule can be understood.
- The complex 3-dimensional structure of the laryngopharynx can be intuitively grasped through visualization. The flow of food from the outside can also be seen.(Actual liquids can be used.)
- The importance of food preparation and eating posture can be taught with an understanding of the 3-dimensional structure of the laryngopharynx. The difficulty of coughing up food that has been accidentally ingested can also be understood.
- When teaching videoendoscopic examination of swallowing, the location that is being viewed can be understood by visually comparing endoscopic images and the model.
- The state of occlusion in the esophagus can be expressed with a line to help create a mental image.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Koken Authorized Dealer