Your shopping cart is empty.
Multipurpose Venous Training Arm
Multipurpose Venous Training ArmThe Multipurpose Venous Training Arm provides the ability to train, teach, and practice intramuscular and subcutaneous injections with all the features of an intravenous (IV) arm. Train and teach students on medication administration, blood collection, and aseptic techniques in a safe, sanitary learning environment.
* Vein tubes contain latex, which may cause allergic reactions. Users allergic or sensitive to latex should avoid contact. Discontinue use of this product and seek medical attention if an allergic reaction occurs.
- Adult-sized right training arm in tourniquet position with clenched fist
- Prominent venous network
- Veins in dorsum of hand
- Adjustable blood pressure
- Resealing skin
- Subcutaneous injection area on the volar side of the forearm and the lateral side of the upper arm
- Capable of practicing infusion techniques
- Capable of practicing blood collection techniques
- Resealing veins
- Realistic “pop” as needle enters vein
- Train administration of medication by intravenous bolus
- Multipurpose Venous Training Arm
- Smoked Luctite® base with stand
- Gaumard® Simulated Blood Concentrate
- Manual Squeeze Bulb for Blood Pressure
- Blood Dispensing Bag
- Replacement Arm Skin
- Instruction Manual
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
Gaumard Scientific Authorized Dealer.
- Size: 33" x 7" x 7"
- Weight: 9 lbs
Great for medical assistants in office setting