Your shopping cart is empty.
Beauchene Adult Human Skull Model, 22 part - Includes 3B Smart AnatomyThe human skull consists of many individual bones that gradually grow together as the development proceeds. The best selling 3B Scientific® Beauchene Adult Human Skull is a natural cast and makes the complex anatomical structure of the human skull easy to understand. The Beauchene Skull can be disassembled into its 22 individual bones. The individual bones can be reassembled by means of inconspicuous, stable connectors attached at the slightly simplified skull sutures. All 22 bones are depicted in their natural bone color in this "Exploded Human Skull".
The skull consists of the following individual bones:
- Parietal bone (left and right)
- Occipital bone
- Frontal bone
- Temporal bone (left and right)
- Sphenoid bone
- Ethmoid bone
- Vomer bone
- Zygomatic bone (left and right)
- Upper jaw (maxilla) with teeth (left and right)
- Palatine bone (left and right)
- Nasal concha (left and right)
- Lacrimal bone (left and right)
- Nasal bone (left and right)
- Lower jaw (mandible) with teeth
Weights & Measurements:
- 21 x 14 x 16 cm / 8.3 x 5.5 x 6.3 in
- 0.7 kg / 1.54 lb
Made by 3B Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
Three Year Warranty.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
3B Scientific Authorized Dealer.
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
- Box Dimensions: 7" x 10" x 7"
- Weight: 2 lbs
nice product. exactly what i was expecting.