Your shopping cart is empty.
Stomach with Ulcers
Stomach with Ulcers - Includes 3B Smart AnatomyThis 3B Scientific® stomach pathology model demonstrates various stages of gastritis from a light gastric ulcer to a perforation. The stomach section with esophagus and duodenum attachment in half life size shows the following pathological changes of the stomach:
- Erythematous gastritis
- Erosive gastritis
- Hemorrhagic gastritis
- Healing stage with scar formation
- Atrophic gastritis
- Hypertrophic gastritis
- Bleeding ulcer
- Perforated ulcer
An additional relief model of the enlarged stomach wall shows:
- Healthy mucous membrane
- Acute gastritis in the antral area
- Erosive gastritis with mucous membrane defects
- Bleeding ulcer (eroded muscularis mucosae)
- Perforated ulcer (all stomach layers eroded)
- Stomach with ulcers mounted on a base for display in the classroom or doctors office.
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
Box Dimensions: 6" x 8" x 6"
Weight: 2 lbs