Your shopping cart is empty.
I.V. Injection Training Arm, LightThe I.V. Injection Arm P50-1, made of 3B SKINlike™ silicone, is unique in quality and design and allows realistic training to teach competence to medical staff. It is also very suitable for group instruction because of its high quality, stain resistance and easy-to-clean soft material.
It is ideal for practicing the following:
- Correct puncture of peripheral veins for blood sampling. The following veins can be punctured: basilica vein, cephalic vein, median cubital vein, dorsal venous rete of hand
- Intravenous injections
- Positioning of a butterfly catheter
- 1 injection arm with already mounted tubing system
- 1 infusion bottle
- 1 stand
- 1 bottle of 3B Scientific® artificial blood concentrate (250ml)
- 1 plastic cup
- 1 disposable syringe and 2 injection cannulas (recommended cannula size: 20 and 21 gauge)
- 2 tubing systems as replacement parts
- 1 container of talcum powder
Made by 3B Scientific and sold by GTSimulators.
Three Year Warranty.
GTSimulators by Global Technologies
3B Scientific Authorized Dealer.
- Box Dimensions: 6" x 30" x 9"
- Weight: 7 lbs