Your shopping cart is empty.
Koken Maternity Model Type II with Storage Case
Need a quote?
Click Add To Quote
Koken Maternity Model Type II with Storage CaseOutline:
Life-sized model for practicing and teaching the four Leopold's Maneuvers and fetal heartbeat monitoring.
- The trunk skin and fetus material are made of a special silicone rubber with an appearance and texture that closely simulates human skin, for realistic practice.
- The model contains a pelvis that enables realistic palpation to check the pubic symphysis and the ilium during uterine fundal height measurement and external pelvimetry, with a sensation that closely resembles an actual human body.
- The amnion can be filled with air to make handing and control easier.
- The air pressure level of the air in the amnion can be checked with an indicator and adjusted to change the palpation sensation.
- An internal synthesizer enables auscultation of a realistic fetal heartbeat sound.
- The volume and speed are freely adjustable.
- Traube stethoscope monitoring of the fetal heartbeat can be practiced.
- The heartbeat sound can also be emitted from a speaker on the side of the panel.
- Abdominal wall piece1
- Fetus in amnion1
- Amnion indicator1
- Rubber bladder1
- Birth canal pads (1 small, 1 large)Each 1
- Baby powder1
- AC adaptor1
- Abdominal wall protective sheet1
- Storage bag1
- LM-105BAbdominal wall piece1
- LM-105CAmnion indicator1
- LM-105DAC adaptor1
- LM-105EAbdominal wall protective sheet (5pcs)1
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
Box Dimensions: 24" x 15" x 14"
Weight: 30 lbs
- Body Dimensions: Approx. 52 (L) × 35 (W) × 23 (H) cm