Your shopping cart is empty.
Brayden OBI Conversion Kit
Need an estimate?
Click Add To Quote
A trusted GT partner
Available upon request
Use the Brayden OBI Pro/Advanced Conversion Kit on the Brayden Adult manikin to convert to a Brayden OBI, only one manikin needed for both Brayden and Brayden OBI Basic Life Support training
- This is a conversion kit only and not a complete manikin, you must have a Brayden Adult Manikin for this product.
- Use the Brayden OBI Conversion kit on the Brayden Adult manikin to convert to a Brayden OBI.
- Only one manikin needed for both Brayden and Brayden OBI Basic Life Support training.
- Less storage and less weight to carry.
- Brayden OBI representing an adult black male with anatomically correct features for realistic ventilation and compression training.
- 1 x Adult Face Skin
- 1 x Adult Body Skin
- Box Dimensions: 24" x 14" x 10"
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs
- Size: 12.60 x 23.23 x 8.27 in
- Weight: 6.8lb
Overall, they have been beneficial in our CPR classes. It's important to know that there are features that are a bit "overexaggerated" in the face, but we've seen more students gravitate to using these models than the traditional Brayden model. Would purchase other ethnicities if available beyond Brayden and Obi, but it does take a moment to look past the overexaggerations at first glance. Still, no problems.