Your shopping cart is empty.
Brayden Pro CPR Training ManikinThree indicator lights let students and instructors know if procedures are being performed correctly:
• Blood Circulation Indicators - lights change speed to reflect the blood flow in proportion to compression depth, aiding in visualizing the blood flow from the heart to the brain
• CPR Quality Indicators - these only light when the compression depth and speed coincide correctly with the given default value
• Compression Indicators - depending on the CPR quality, indicators will light partially or completely; completely lit indicators indicate the procedure has been performed correctly; indicators are interrelated with the given default value of depth and compression speed prescribed in the 2010 CPR Guidelines
• Intuitive app and feedback screens provide real-time CPR feedback, including hands-off time and ventilation performance
• Offers a timeline of assessed performance measured through 8 key CPR metrics for quantitative analysis and debriefing
• Can be configured for AHA and ERC (2015) Guidelines
• Can be set for differing responder skill levels, 1 or 2 responder scenarios, and ventilation only or compression only
• Monitors up to 6 manikins
• Bluetooth® link connects manikin to app on Android tablet (not included), allowing data to be exported
Manikin ships with 1 spare face, 1 lung bag, 10 face shields, 6 "C" cell batteries, instructions for use, carry bag/kneeling pad. Skin is RoHS and REACH compliant, and is not made with natural rubber latex. Cleanup is quick and easy. It is recommended the lung bag should be replaced after each class.
Measures 24-5/8"L x 14-3/8" W x 9-13/16" D. Weight - 9.5 lbs.